Tuesday 5 January 2016

You the Only Reason...

You know why I exist, 
why I am happy in spite of suffering from many agonies, 
why I am successful after many failures. You know why I feel like stepping up, 
moving forward although I am in comfort zone. 

You know why I keep smiling in tensions too, why I want to do many more despite of possessing many more. You know why I never want to give up even though many thorns injure me. You know why I like the good things which I used to dislike ever.

Why ? yeah you are the only reason, it is just because of you that I exist, I am happy, I am successful. You are actually the only reason that I am smiling, I am dreaming to fly high. 

And yeah! You are the only reason that I am going to fly high as much high as I touch the sky. When I am wounded you heal me. When I am alone you are with me. When I am worried so you are the reason. When I cry so you are the reason. If I laugh it is just because of you. Whatever I have, whoever I am, wherever I am you are the only reason. 

And do you know who you people are? You are not only one “you”, You are my parents, You are my siblings, You are my teachers, You are my friends Yes you are my well-wishers. I love you all. I care for you all. I never want to miss you because I never want to lose you and I always want to have all of you around me. And actually, thank you all.

5 comments:

  1. hmm nice way to describe that they are the only reasons y I m exit...agree...:)the most beautiful thing in this world is to see in your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you are the reason behind their smiles....indeed you are in the heaven ...trust me....because heaven is under the feet of mothers and the door of heaven is father....

      Delete
  2. Heart touching.... Tears comes while reading... Your feelings are showing in this article... In this world few people just give the value to their beloved ones... And you are including of them... It's fact whatever i dream to go ahead.. You are the only reason behind it... Your love is an amazing... You respect , care , love that's why you get same.... Tit for tat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart touching.... Tears comes while reading... Your feelings are showing in this article... In this world few people just give the value to their beloved ones... And you are including of them... It's fact whatever i dream to go ahead.. You are the only reason behind it... Your love is an amazing... You respect , care , love that's why you get same.... Tit for tat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and thanks is not enough to respond these precious words of yours....Jazakillah!

      Delete