Wednesday 10 August 2016

How I am !!!

How I am!

I am on my way home, I have a glimpse at two people quarreling and abusing each other, I just overlook them and go ahead. After a few steps I have to see a person lying on the pavement under the shadow of sun’s scorching beams, I just keep on moving-ignoring him.

I get on the bus and meet a pugnacious conductor asking Rs. 16 instead of Rs. 15 for bus fare, I argue but he is very obdurate so I have to give him Rs. 1 extra (a large amount) reluctantly. Meanwhile I see some men get into ladies’ portion, sometimes I do too under compulsion, and it is not that much bad I think!

I see some people selling drugs and unhygienic things but I never try to interrupt because neither I am buying these sorts of things nor I worry about the teenagers and youth who are willingly or unwillingly addicted. I never raise my voice against it.

I saw before few days an old man standing at the bus stop at about 12 am but how would I give him lift on my bike? He did not belong to me!

I usually see children begging at the bus stops, outside my university where I study, I just ignore them or sometimes appreciate them having paid some pennies, but I never try to think of their background gang.

When I watch the news I see and I believe, I never try to find the other hidden side of the pictures-reality-fact.

I just see and believe, why do I not observe? Why do I not research? Why do I not ponder over the surrounding happenings and occurrences?

All these questions revolve only around one work “I”.

Exactly, sometimes I think because of my alive conscience……….How I  am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment