Thursday 4 August 2016

When I see I see the sea of tears!

When I see I see the sea of tears!


·        *  In the eyes of daughters and sisters who are not given their fundamental rights to live their lives…
·        * In the eyes of parents whose unlucky children are disobedient and squander the chance to get heaven…
·         * In the eyes of men who go out of their homes for earning bread but become the victim of terrorism…



·        * In the eyes of students who cannot afford the expenditures of their educations and eventually they give up…
·        * In the eyes of father who cannot fulfill his children’s needs and unable provide dowry to his beloved daughter…
·        *  In the eyes of mother who keeps sacrificing in her whole life but in return she faces isolation…
… when I see ….

                                I see the sea of tears in the eyes of every human in my society …

No comments:

Post a Comment